Hello from Swimming Pool Repair, Inc.
We would like to offer some conservation tips on having a pool during the energy crisis. As you know, we can all do our part to help and save money while we are at it!
- Use filter and sweep during off-peak hours (peak hours are 12 - 6 PM)
- Use your pool cover – 70% of heat loss is due to evaporation
- Replace old pumps and motors with new efficient ones
- Shorten the operating time for your filter and sweep
- Keep the pool equipment clean and lubricated
- Keep filter system clean for optimum flow rates
- Keep water chemistry properly balanced
- Keep pool temp low
We are here to assist you with any of the above. Ask our advice by calling (650)368-7946 or e-mail us at Swimmingpoolrepair@sbcglobal.net. We would love to hear from you!!